• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Chillzilla Counterflow Wort Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarkinBanks

Reaction score
I haven't used this in a while and probably only used it about a dozen times total. I will remove the compression fittings prior to sending. Works really well, used it as a HEX and as a chiller. I changed my setup slightly so I don't need it anymore. How does $125 shipped sound? I will cover paypal fees and shipping. Or local if anyone is in or around Philadelphia.

IMG_7418.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

Yep!

What is the connector for the wort side?

-What is the inside and outside diameter?

(I'm also looking to use it as a HEX for my HERMs in addition to recirculation chilling back into my whirlpool kettle.)

Any info you've got is good but I can't foresee a scenario in which I wouldn't want it. Wish the wort side was sanitary but you can't get everything, huh?

AD@#$@#%@#% it!

I hit the submit button 2 minutes too late!

-If flip2spin23 ends up not wanting it after all, I'll definitely take it off your hands.
Dang exactly what I was looking for a deal on this entire holiday season and one comes available and I miss it by 2 minutes!! URRGHH!

Adam

Back