Chilling beer before facuet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I have a long beer line run and the beer is warming up slightly by the time it reaches the faucet. Is there some kind of device I can put right before the faucet to chill the beer back down?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

50 feet. I'm circulating keezer are through a PVC pipe which the lines are run through which helps. I'm rigging up a system to push the beer back into the keg when drinking time is over. Now I just need to find a solution for chilling right before dispensing

50 feet. I'm circulating keezer are through a PVC pipe which the lines are run through which helps. I'm rigging up a system to push the beer back into the keg when drinking time is over. Now I just need to find a solution for chilling right before dispensing

Interesting idea pushing the beer back to the keg. I wonder if the lines would get funky really quick as each time you do that the line is going to dry out with beer residue in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm actually going to push the beer back in with water. So each cycle, the lines will essentially get a rinse.

50 feet??? You need a glycol chiller and trunkline for that length. Thats longer than most bars and restaurants I set up.

I have the keezer up and running. See the show us your kegerator thread. I'm going to use 3 Peltier plates affixed to a cold plate to achieve this last minute chilling effect.

Back