• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Chicago NW Burbs - Cool Brew Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sippin37

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this about a year ago and it has worked great for about 10-12 batches. I would simply tape a thermometer to the side of the carboy and then switch out frozen water bottles to keep the temp where I wanted. I have upgraded to a mini fridge now and don't have a need for this. It's a great way to control temps without a big investment.
http://www.homebrewing.org/product....m=ProductAds&gclid=CKDJs7vH0b4CFcpcMgodYAYAAQ

$40 OBO. Thanks

I am based in NC but I am going to be in Chicago later this week/weekend. I will be with a friend who is just getting into brewing, and I think this would be a great pickup for him (took me years to start controlling ferm temps). How far out of the city are you?

Back