Cherry soda recipe needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nogud247

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recipe for a cherry soda? I've searched and am coming up empty. I do not want cherry cola. I'd love a nice refreshing crisp cherry. Organic if possible. Thanks in advance.

Look for a cherry syrup recipe. Make a small batch and top with soda water. If you like it, then do a big batch

I think I'll try with frozen pitted cherries. Maybe add a little orange zest to brighten it up. Woohoo.

Okay so I made a cherry SS then strained the fruit out. Added it to the 2 litter bottle with 1/16th tsp? Champagne yeast. Lid on, 46 hours then in the fridge. Was planning on taking photos but I came home and the soda was gone. I hear it was amazing....darn kids. Lol. Next time I'll post a pic. Thx for all the help.

Oh yeah I used about 2 cups thawed frozen cherries and 6 tbsp sugar. Tiny amount of water just to get it all working then I Cooked it till it was all happy and stuff. Used a potato masher to pulverize the fruit. Strained it out. It tasted like it wanted to be a soda.

Back