Cheers from the Canadian East Coast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dpostman

Reaction score
I Live in Moncton NB on the East coast of Canada. I've been working in a Hospital as an A/V Guy, I do Medical and PR Photography and install and desing rooms for Videoconferencing/Distance Learning.

I found this forum while searching for info about Kegging. I've been making my own beer since I still lived in my dads house 20 years ago. And after 20 years, I decided that like Emeril would say it " It's time to kick it up a notch"

I have 2 double batches in Primaries right now so next week I'll have about 280 bottles to fill. Thus my search for Kegging. After a few days of searching intensely for info about Kegging, I called up one of my buddies who has been kegging for a few years, Just my luck, he's looking into getting a bigger Kegorator and upgrading to Fat Boy Kegs. So he is going to sell me all I need to get started.

Including:
4.5 Cubic Ft 2 year old Kegorator fridge, (Will hold 2 Corny kegs and a 5lb CO2)
Top mounted Dual Beer tap Tower (On Fridge)
1 5lb CO2 and 1 20LB CO2 tanks (Both Full and valid certification)
1 dual gauge Regulator
1 Dual Output 3 gauge Regulator (for 2 beer types and 2 different CO2 Levels)
Lots of piping and fittings
8 corny Kegs
All this for $350. I'll be picking it up next week

So anyway, I'll be hanging around in the Kegging section if your looking for me :drunk:

See you all Around
dp

Latest posts

Back