Cheers from Panama City, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shmoeusn

Reaction score
Hello fellow forum friends,
I'm a newbie from Panama City, FL and am very excited about taking on this new hobby. From the looks of it, this forum will be very informative. I look forward to spending many hours here learning the craft. If anyone knows of any supply stores, or homebrew clubs in my area it would be awesome if you'd let me know about them.
May we talk again soon,
Joe

Welcome! Can't help you with the local bit, but we're all here to help each other make great beer. Looking forward to seeing what you're brewing!

Hello fellow forum friends,
I'm a newbie from Panama City, FL and am very excited about taking on this new hobby. From the looks of it, this forum will be very informative. I look forward to spending many hours here learning the craft. If anyone knows of any supply stores, or homebrew clubs in my area it would be awesome if you'd let me know about them.
May we talk again soon,
Joe
If you are still on here post an update. Im on the west end of the beach and would like to meet up with other brewers in our area.

Back