Cheers from NC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrainToGlass

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Kevin and I'm from western North Carolina. Over the past couple of months I've been researching for all-grain equipment/procedures and I always found myself on this forum for reference. So I must say thank you everyone for setting me up for my first AG batch tomorrow! At the moment I have only one brew under my belt. It was a Mr. Beer extract kit that I received a couple years ago as a Christmas gift. Although it was a good introduction, I wanted to explore the more elaborate side of brewing. Now that I have a HLT, MLT, 15G kettle etc. I'm ready to get serious into homebrewing.

Despite my rookie brewing record, I truly love beer! I'm sure this passion and new hobby of mine will become a career someday. For now, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and learn all that I can.

Cheers! :mug:
Kevin

Awesome. Good luck tomorrow. I'm sure you will do fine. If you run into a problem, post it here. There are always people around helping out. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back