Cheers from Denver!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velotech

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should start participating more since I've been lurking for a bit now. I'm a NorCal transplant to Denver. I've been in Denver 2 years now and am still exploring the breweries and brews here. Been homebrewing since 2000 and am surprised I just found this site. Now I'm addicted! I already brewed two recipes I found off this site. Cheers everybody! :mug:

Thanks!

zman, where is your LHBS on the North Side? I've been making the trip to The Brew Hut in Aurora. Good people and great selection of ingredients.

DragonTail, is that RoadAmerica? I need to make it out there and make another stop at New Glarus.

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on finding one of the best brewing resources on the planet.

Depending on where you are in Highlands Ranch, you might also want to check out Beer & Wine at Home, on South Broadway (West side of street, north of Belleview, south of Quincy). They're not as well stocked as TBH, but they have the basics, and seem to turn over extract pretty quickly (as far as I can tell). For comparison purposes, their 2-row is $1.65 /lb. Maris Otter is $1.85.

Back