Charlotte N.C. pubs/bars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben58

Reaction score
I am going to Carlotte in the begining of May for work. Anybody have any recommendations for good beer bars / pubs?

Noda brewing has a good rye ipa and old mecklenburg has good german stuff. Macs speed shop has decent bbq and bad daddys burger bar on east blvd has the best burger i have ever eaten in my short life.

I found Total Wines to have a pretty decent selection when I've been to Charlotte. Be sure to go to one of the Duckworth's locations, they have a ridiculous number of craft beers on tap (I think their newest location has something like 125 on tap) and good food too.

Check out 201 central. They have a large selection also. Be sure to pick up or try some different Old Mech. They only supply bottled beer within a certain distance from their brewery in Noda, which has a few.

Brawley's beverage (Park) or Salud (NODA) are the best places IMO to buy bottles. Might also try The Good Bottle Shop on South. Salud and Bottle Shop also have a couple select taps open.

If uptown, head to Noda area - hit NODA brewery and Birdsong which are right next to one-another, and then head a mile further down the road to Salud. Around Salud, it's a nice place to stroll around on foot, as there are plenty of shops, galleries, food, and people about.

Was planning on hitting NODA and it looks like Birdsong brewing, Heist, Growler pour house and Revolution Ale House are all an easy walk. I'll be sure to map out the other suggestions. Thanks.

I found Total Wines to have a pretty decent selection when I've been to Charlotte. Be sure to go to one of the Duckworth's locations, they have a ridiculous number of craft beers on tap (I think their newest location has something like 125 on tap) and good food too.
Total Wine has an amazing selection, but I like to support the independent places.

Duckworth's has a good selection on tap as well.
Brawley's beverage (Park) or Salud (NODA) are the best places IMO to buy bottles. Might also try The Good Bottle Shop on South. Salud and Bottle Shop also have a couple select taps open.
The guy who run's Brawley's is awseome. Cool little shack of a craft beer shop.

Total Wine has an amazing selection, but I like to support the independent places.

Duckworth's has a good selection on tap as well.

The guy who run's Brawley's is awseome. Cool little shack of a craft beer shop.

The only thing that I don't like about Brawleys' is that he can't keep his politics separate from his business.

Latest posts

Back