• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Central NJ: Blichmann Floor Burner with Extension Legs and 1/2 filled propane tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubberJ

Reaction score
Metuchen, NJ: Blichmann Floor Burner with Extension Legs and 1/2 filled propane tank for Sale. Burner used for 7 batches, switched to induction brewing reason I am selling.

1 - Blichmann Floor Burner
1 - Set of Leg Extensions (Installed)
1 - Set Original Legs (Never Used)
1 - Propane 20lb Tank 1/2 filled (Swap Tank)

$110 Cash FIRM

Thanks for looking

20140415_021811404_iOS.jpg

20140415_021803051_iOS.jpg

What is the btu? I'm local and interested

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'll give you the 110 and you can keep the tank if you'll ship

Pm sent earlier. I am local and willing to pickup

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hello still have set up? Would like burner if you will ahip to 46550 I donr news the tank. I have sent several messages but no reply?

Sorry folks I was traveling and just got back. I can't ship and still make it a good deal for us both vs a new one. Local buyer PM'ed me if it falls through might reconsider shipping. Will post if it goes tomorrow or not.

Back