centennial, Co

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluehulk

Reaction score
Been brewing for about two years. haven't found a club. Enjoy homebrew night at the brew hut. Use a partial mash. Love adding a twist to a standard beer such as citrus zest to black ipa, peanut butter to a brown. Have medaled in a few competitions but prefer the feedback more than anything. 2 children with one 3 months and the other 2 and half lead to a lot of exhaustion and brewing every other month.

Welcome to the forums! That's about how much I brew. Just stuff gets in the way. I'll probably try and brew a few here and there and hit several batches in one month in the fall.

Welcome to the forum. Join our club, super casual , kind of a brew and drink, invite others group. Beacon Point Brewclub on FB.

Welcome! I live in Aurora and love getting to the Brew Hut and Dry Dock as much as I can. I joined Beacon Point in Facebook but haven't had a chance to join a brew session yet. Hopefully things will slow down enough in August to do more. I've been brewing for just over a year and am a fan of Saisons and strong Belgians, and have 15 gallons of sours in different stages.

Good to see some fellow home brewers in aurora. Love a black Ipa here. But also enjoy all styles. My Pb brown got infected. Turned into a tasty sour. Cyclman thanks for the invite
I put a request on facebook to join the group. Did you bike to work today
Love a good Belgian as well. Hope to get together soon

Hmmmm. Peanut butter sour. Now I would love to try that just to say I had! I tend to stick to more traditional framboise, krieks, and Berliners.

Back