Centennial Blonde taste like?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozo0385

Reaction score
What does a blonde suppose to taste like. I feel like its very citrus flavor and has a hard to describe flavor at the back of the tongue. Its drinkable of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

This is the beer. I know you can't tell from the picture I just wanted you to see what it looks like.

1389747892668.jpg

Hmmm .. what does a blonde taste like? I think we should take this to the jokes thread :) I think you're getting the centennial taste .. I like it !

That's a lmao come back right there. I hope its what im tasting. Its definitely different.

Mine turnd out very light and citrusy....(I don't think thats even a word.) Very BMCish, good and drinkable, but a little disappointing at the same time. A little too much like supper brewers canned stuff, and not very home brew like. If that makes any sense.

Light color
Light malt flavor
Light hop aroma and bitterness ( and I even added 1/2oz. more hopps)

As many others have said, all my BMC friends have said "You made this, it's really good! A lot like.........." ( insert comercial mega brew name here.) I haven't actually found one that I believe it replicates though.

I made 10 gallons of it last year, so it tastes like a hot summer afternoon, sitting on my back deck, watching the sun set to me.

It reminds me of a summer ale that I brewed last year.

Back