Carbonation units

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy_23

Reaction score
I want to go from tank through a carbonator directly into keg. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a mobile carbonation unit that will achieve this.

Cheers Richard

I thought I would ask... Are you wanting to carbonate it before putting it into a keg so it's ready to drink immediately? Why wouldn't you just put the keg under pressure and carb it in the keg?

Basically out of tank at 0 degree into carbonator into keg,is it just better to use a bright tank. Could be 6 of one half a dozen of another given bright prices versus inline carbonation. Or perhaps with the right flow rate and hose length on delivery a contact could work inline t piece . Thoughts welcome?

Now I see. A wine maker friend of mine does a Rosé that is bubbly. From what I understand, he transfers to a bright tank to free up his fermenters, puts it under pressure and then bottles from there. I'm not up to that level so hopefully this bump will get you a better response. There might be another thread in a hardware section where you'll get a better response.

Back