Carbonation question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwhc22

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So i tried another one of my beers at the 3 week mark of being in the bottle. It is tasting more smooth now than the last 2 times. But the carbonation is really wierd. The bubbles are many and small. It has the texture of a chemay or champagne instead of like a normal beer. Is this do to too much carbonation? is it something i did durning the brew to bottle process? Or is this normal and it will settle down as it matures?

I even used less than 3/4 cup priming sugar like the recipe told me too becasue i generally don't like super carbonated beer.

:confused: :confused:

mwhc22 said:
So i tried another one of my beers at the 3 week mark of being in the bottle. It is tasting more smooth now than the last 2 times. But the carbonation is really wierd. The bubbles are many and small. It has the texture of a chemay or champagne instead of like a normal beer. Is this do to too much carbonation? is it something i did durning the brew to bottle process? Or is this normal and it will settle down as it matures?

I even used less than 3/4 cup priming sugar like the recipe told me too becasue i generally don't like super carbonated beer.

:confused: :confused:

can you post your recipe? many tiny bubbles sounds ideal (and normal) to me.

Latest posts

Back