Carapils

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I freakin love the smell of that stuff. I foolishly stick my nose into my little baggie and sniff so hard that I end up snorting some dust.

Today I saved some from my recipe and brought it to work so I could nibble on it like a rat. I told a coworker about it, and she ate some, too.

I keep saving my steeped Carapils in the fridge for a couple days, trying to think of something to make with it. I think I'll actually make some bread this time.

The sickness manifests itself in many ways. I am glad you embrace your symptoms. Brew on my friend:mug:

Am I the only one who envisions Sharona with a mirror and a razor and a 50# sack of Carapils?

Am I the only one who envisions Sharona with a mirror and a razor and a 50# sack of Carapils?

LOL I always pictured her as her avatar, only wearing a Boston Bruins jersey & driving a zamboni, singing at the top of her lungs with "My Sharona" playing really loud. :rockin:
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back