Can you save equipment profiles in Brewgr?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayer021175666

Reaction score
I just use a brewgr because it's free and I'm used to it but, I have never found a way to save an equipment profile. Do you always have to reenter an equipment profile? It is a little bit of a pain in the ass. Can anyone recommend another free Brew software that you guys think is better or easier to run or at least, you can save your equipment profile? Thank you.

I just use a brewgr because it's free and I'm used to it but, I have never found a way to save an equipment profile. Do you always have to reenter an equipment profile? It is a little bit of a pain in the ass.

I see there are no replies yet, and sorry, I don't know anything about Brewgr.

Can anyone recommend another free Brew software that you guys think is better or easier to run or at least, you can save your equipment profile?

If it turns out you can't get Brewgr to do what you want, you could check out my BrewCipher, if you have Excel or OpenOffice. I built it to cover what I saw as some shortcomings of other brewing software.

You can save a copy with your BrewHouse Parameters in it, then start there when you build new recipes.

https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...ZTg0YWNm?resourcekey=0-HihRJws5cp48a4weGT5J2Q

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back