Can someone explain October on HBT?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed it happening to a certain degree for a while now. It seems there are more people posting unhelpful or unnecessary posts for no reason.

And to be clear, Off Topic comments don't belong in the brewing forums. They are there to allow the sharing of information between members as it relates to brewing. This is especially important in the beginner area as many of them are new to the site and may not understand how some people's humour works. They are really just looking to have their questions answered.

So silly comments that don't help the conversation belong in the Chit Chat areas. Snarkiness, personal comments, etc don't belong in the brewing forums.

I've noticed it happening to a certain degree for a while now. It seems there are more people posting unhelpful or unnecessary posts for no reason.

And to be clear, Off Topic comments don't belong in the brewing forums. They are there to allow the sharing of information between members as it relates to brewing. This is especially important in the beginner area as many of them are new to the site and may not understand how some people's humour works. They are really just looking to have their questions answered.

So silly comments that don't help the conversation belong in the Chit Chat areas. Snarkiness, personal comments, etc don't belong in the brewing forums.

But here in DRMM... GAME ON!

giphy.gif

And the hieroglyphic chicken scratchin's from bots or assorted ad trolls. sheez...

My complaint isn't about the spammers. I don't want to be lumped in with those guys, because I know the mods work hard on that subject.

Just the users who really appear to be asking or saying the dumbest things in order to stir things up, aka a troll.

And I thought this was going to be a thread complaining about pumpkin beer threads. :goat:

Like my older video, tgif1 on youtube. Finally get a reply on it, & all it said was " U ARE SUCH A JACKA$$"???? FU very much, Josh J...That's a troll. Snot nosed lil punks hidin' behind a keyboard talkin' trash. Or someone on here gets burr under their saddle...& comes after you...

Latest posts

Back