Camping with Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barkley990

Reaction score
Spring time camping season is upon us..(I live in ca so I guess it's always camping season).. Anyway, what's your go to homebrew for the great outdoors? I'm new to the hobby with roughly 15 batches under my belt. I decided to bring only homebrew for our camping trip this weekend..
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393516375.404278.jpg-American cream ale
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393516446.140962.jpg-English bitter
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393516513.137411.jpg-Robust porter
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393516554.043814.jpg-Hard Cider that my gf loves

Happy Brewing!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm new to homebrewing so this will be my first year of having home brews while camping. I hope to brew some lower ABV brews, maybe an IPA and/or a wheat. Those are my favorite summer time beer styles.

But since the current temperature where I'm at as 10°F with no significant warm up in sight I think I'll have a while to worry about it.

I generally bring a corny of something sessionable (my goto beer for this is usually a blonde) and a corny of a hopped up IPA, because most of my friends are hop-heads. Served out of a jockey box we have built with the kegs either in a trash-can full of ice or just floated in the glacier-fed river.

Real question is where did you get that bottle for the porter. I'm loving it

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back