Campers, Preppers, outdoorsman Great piece of equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeahfairly

Reaction score
Greetings all!
If you like camping, the outdoors, off grid living or if you are putting together some essential bugout equipment for the Zombie Apocalypse you might want to get one of these. They exceeded my expectations and I plan on grabbing another.

Zodi Hot Tap Shower.jpg

How many showers can you get out of a 1lb propane cylinder? Average length of said showers being 10 minutes?
Regards, GF.

The website and product information indicates 15 - ten minute showers between propane and battery changes. I would say that might be pushing it a little, but 12 would be a safe bet. The water pump runs off 4 D cell batteries. I haven't used it enough to have burned through a propane canister yet.

I always thought of camping as an excuse to not bathe for a solid week. I'm not sure what the point of this contraption is. :p

LOL.... True, but there is always that one person that you wish would trip and fall on a bar of soap! It works great for washing the camp dishes too!

A hot shower is the 1 thing I miss most when camping. This would be great for basecamp or when truck camping, but 8lbs + propane & cylinder is a lot to lug around when backpacking. Would also be a handy thing for when the power goes out.
Regards, GF.

Back