Calling All WI HBTers! New Glarus Trades

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am dying to try some of New Glarus' stuff, especially the Raspberry Tart, Belgian Red and Spotted Cow.

I am based in South Florida, and can get a lot of Cigar City stuff, as well as Holy Mackerel. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Its kinda funny. Here in wisconsin, New Glarus isnt anything special. If you go to applebees you can get spotted cow on tap! Let me know what you are looking for and pm me and we can set someting up! If you are looking for someting else, let me know. Wisconsin has a great beer selection!

Its kinda funny. Here in wisconsin, New Glarus isnt anything special. If you go to applebees you can get spotted cow on tap! Let me know what you are looking for and pm me and we can set someting up! If you are looking for someting else, let me know. Wisconsin has a great beer selection!

I have been really unimpressed wi the WI craft beer. I thknk MI is kicking our butt.

It might be not that special until you leave WI (like i did) then you miss the Spotted Cow. Im just waiting till i get to AG so i can try some clones.

Back