Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, headbanger, since you seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of the metal scene:

I've been really enjoying High On Fire lately, particularly Death Is This Communion and Snakes For The Divine. I'm not as crazy about De Vermis Mysteriis. I'd like to find more stuff along the lines of the first two albums I mentioned. I've checked out Red Fang and Sleep, but they're both a little too 70s fuzzy for my taste. Any suggestions?

along the vein. .

and i'm always pushing for people to love. .:rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
and since it's the holiday season, shall we see what's become of Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch. .

That reminds me, the new Motorhead record is pretty solid…

these dudes are amazing. . i'm going to have to fly down to see them eventually. .

anyways, cool interview with live clips

^ that was comical. Keep brewing and watch it in a few years. :)

Thanks for the view! Since we filmed this, its been close to two years. Watching it now is like,
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" hahaha.

The episodes get better as we get more experience. Share the video with friends!

May already be posted. If so.. well, they deserve it

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FZjJW7M14HU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ingurgitate/Demoniacal Genuflection
These are a local group who have been all over, and are now playing under a different name (different singer) and a COMPLETELY different style. The drummer did most of the songwriting for this album. They practiced right behind us when I was still playing in the Deathcore band I left around April 2013. I actually went to high school with Anthony, one of the guitarists. And Dobber, the drummer, is a beast that's been in more groups than I can even name.

here's their new stuff, badass prog sound. Great reviews, you can catch it on itunes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ulYYeFnMiUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VzIFon4hR2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back