• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California CA-brewing and kegging equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mallcrawler

Reaction score
I reluctantly am selling my homebrew equipment as I dont have the time to brew anymore. Everything is in excellent shape and has been used maybe 8 times with the exception of the Perlick faucet which is brand new and never used. This is basically everything you need and more to make you own beer. All you need is a burner (stove, turner fryer, etc.), brew pot and some ingredients.
This is a great deal for someone who wants to get into brewing or already does and wants to add more equipment. Id like to sell as a whole if possible. may sell the keg equipment and faucets separate for the right price. Asking $250 for everything. Any questions let me know. I also Have 2 20lb Co2 tanks for sale separately, the tanks need a current hydro but are good exchange tanks $50 for both or $30 each. Located in Santa Clarita CA

2- 6.5 gallon brew buckets with fermometers
2-1 gallon glass carboys
Auto siphon
Glass thermometer
Digital thermometer
Lab grade hydrometer
Lab grade proofing hydrometer
4- air locks
2- rubber stoppers for carboys
some tubing
capper with ziplock of caps
some pbw and straight A cleanser
some star san sanitizer
case (12) of bomber (22oz) bottles
case (24) of 12oz bottles
2 growlers
Guinness stout faucet ( needs a couple orings)
Brand new stainless Perlick 525 faucet
2 new shanks for faucets
Pinlock corny keg
Co2 regulator with new gauges and new shutoff valve

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

Back