Buy bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alvaro

Reaction score
Hi, I am making my 1st batch and need some bottles. Where can I buy it in Houston, I live close to the medical center.
Thank you for you help!!
:tank:

personally, i think it's better to buy bottles with beer in them. :drunk: plus it'll give your beer more time in the primary to improve.

I picked up a case of Kirkland beer (Costco's house brand) for a few dollars more than a case of empties. Seemed like a great idea to me.

My father-in-law told me that you can buy a case of used empty beer bottles from you local beer distributor for about $8. They come with a nice, thick cardboard case. I've saved up a bunch of Amber Bock bottles over the past few months, cheap and decent "pry-off bottle beer".

I picked up a case of Kirkland beer (Costco's house brand) for a few dollars more than a case of empties. Seemed like a great idea to me.

Costco's beer? Never heard about, but I will look for.

Thanks

you could go the buy the beer route or just go to Delfalcos its the homebrew store not to far from the medical center it on stella link. Or just step it up and go to keg cowboy and get a kegging system.

Back