Brutus 10 stand I built

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigmaster

Reaction score
Brutus stand I built...goin to build a few more then I'll have mine figured out perfectly!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

1393209488238.jpg

I just got the brutus plans and am about to start gathering all the materials. now I just wanted to know if you have tips. im in the military stationed in italy, im goin to be gettting the steel locally. my goal is to build pretty much wat you got in the pic. just the base with a burner or 2. I will be adding on all the "luxury" items as time goes, ie.. 2nd pump, temp control, 2nd and 3rd burner. I just really want to get the frame set and add to it as i go. also had a ? on the gas pipe, how was that? is it hard to weld airtight? i found a guy on post who welds and hoping he can help me out. but if you have any tips or any1 for that matter. it would b awsum. Also might i add i def dnt want the exact same set up as the original brutus 10, but pretty close ie.. want to install a water filter.

I'd recommend using a tig welder for the gas line weld. Harder to get an airtight weld with mig

The stands are $1000 sometimes a little more depending on what your needs and wants are

Back