BrewsBySmith 2 stage Fermentation Temperature Controller Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, Happy Halloween! I want to kick off this giveaway by apologizing for my cryptic message. You only have to forward me the latest email from our daily send if you win. Sorry that wasn't more clear.

BrewsbySmith is sweetening the pot,

BrewsBySmith would like to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in this great contest offered by HBT by offering free shipping in the USA for everything currently in stock through the end of the weekend for anyone who entered to win, but did not win.

Please enter your screen name and entry number in the comments section of your transaction and I will refund the shipping price.

So if you read that get to BrewsBySmith super quick and in a hurry to take advantage of their free shipping. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

The winner for this drawing, who I will be contacting directly, was drawn using random.org, a random number generator. I cleaned this thread merging anyone with more than one posts into a single entry. I then inserted the number 2 - 1,415 in and the system drew,

467 - Ksnow

Congrats if you're Ksnow you just won! I'm sending you a pm now.

For everyone who didn't win please be sure to take up BrewsBySmith on their very generous offer of free shipping!

Thanks to everyone who entered and BrewsbySmith for their donation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back