Brews for New Avenues 2016, save the date...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. The silent and live auctions are for attendees. We want those at the event to be able to win items and we don't want to deal with the legality of shopping beer. Sorry:(

Are both the silent auction and the live auction available for the standard ticket holders? Or is the silent VIP only?

Are both the silent auction and the live auction available for the standard ticket holders? Or is the silent VIP only?
Both, essentially. the majority of the silent auction is for vip, but there is also a silent auction that is GA also. Live auction is GA also.

VIP silent auction.
There is a ga silent auction, but obviously not as crazy stuff.
Live auction is the biggest items and is during GA.

Cheers:)

Last edited:
Damnit, bad typing on phone while drinking whisky in Edinburgh.

Live auction is during GA, fun for everyone to see:)! It will be earlier than last year.

Damnit, bad typing on phone while drinking whisky in Edinburgh.

Live auction is during GA, fun for everyone to see:)! It will be earlier than last year.
Ok, I thought so, just helping everyone else out!
Say hi to Craig Garvey, good friend lives there... top 10 beer rater in the world!

Checking in and just now seeing this thread. Can't wait! Will be at the Gueuze and Oyster Social Friday night with duketheredeemer, and VIP/Brews on Saturday possibly with Forgetfu ?
Oh, forgetfu! Cool. Did a trade with him years back. Would be cool to meet him. Sent him a 3l hair if the dog, I believe. He should be happy with all the large format bottles.

Last edited:
If anybody has an extra ticket to anything (other than GA) let me know! Would love to attend some of the events if possible.

So our youth have been hard at work and came up with an amazing shirt for Brews on August 27th:

Io7FsiY.png

And we have a wonderful person who volunteered and designed a shirt for our Oysters and Gueuze Social as well:

jIbjZSs.jpg

JeazqDi.jpg

Also we need more donations:)
http://www.talkbeer.com/community/t...for-brews-for-new-avenues-ft-cantillon.33248/

If anyone has extra tickets or looking to transfer tix to VIP or Geuze and Oyster Social, please message me. I'll make it worth your while. I can even let someone crash in a hotel I have that weekend if that is tempting.

I really really really want to sample and bid on the rare Cantillon.

If anyone has extra tickets or looking to transfer tix to VIP or Geuze and Oyster Social, please message me. I'll make it worth your while. I can even let someone crash in a hotel I have that weekend if that is tempting.

I really really really want to sample and bid on the rare Cantillon.

Rare Cantillon you can bid on during the live auction during General Admission:)

Cheers

OG attendees: an email is coming in the next day or 2 about OG tshirts, size, color etc...

NON OG attendees: if you would like to purchase a shirt send me a private message with your desired size and color (grey or blue), yes you may order more than one. Please tell me if you will pick it up in person at VIP or GA, or if you need it shipped. Please include your full name and address. You will then need to go to the NAfY site (link below) and donate $25. Please add a comment that it is for an OG shirt.
https://newavenues.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/69112/Default.aspx

Orders and payment must be received by Sunday July 31st!!!

Cheers

JeazqDi.jpg

jIbjZSs.jpg

Back, same back for both shirts. 2 charities the event is helping, New Avenues, and a charity in Belgium chosen by Jean, les enfants.

oUnPbfv.jpg

Eh, I thought it came with the ticket.
Your post said an email was coming about size, color etc, softly implying it came with the ticket.

So, this thread has been a bit informative, and not collaborative...
What has everyone donated? This is easily the best fest in portland, arguably the best charity beer event in the world...
Did you contribute? What did you give?

I donated a pack of 4 different Schramm's meads.

awesome Crusian !!!!

and a lil pic for Friday night:)

Js5xcZ3.jpg

Ugh, want.

Back