Brews for New Avenues 2016, save the date...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking for someone to ship any of the Avenue 1 or 2, I will be your huckleberry.

This event was a blast and it was incredible to see the outpouring of support for this cause.

The degardebrewing beers were fantastic and if you want a chance to support this awesome cause, this is a great chance to do so. Just pm me and teddyarrowhead and I'd be happy to make it happen.

Thanks! FYI - for those of you who have heard from me already and ordered, if you haven't found someone to pickitupforyoubro, jonbonbrodie is your man. If you haven't heard from me yet, hold tight - we are trying to fulfill orders first come-first served, and we have to wait for local pickups to claim bottles. At this point, if you haven't placed an order, it's probably safe to say we're sold out - thanks for your support!

We are trying to save a few cases for next year, as we built this beer to age, but we will try to take care of as many people as possible now.

Cheers!

Wife and I had an awesome time for the 3rd year in a row, absolutely the best beer event we go to. Luckily we had to fly back to Mass so the wall of beer didn't take all of my dollars this year. Let us know when you're ready to start the East Coast BFNA - we'll be first in line to help out.

I hope to make it out to the event next year to support such a great cause! I was fortunate enough to set up an IP trade for both of the Avenue beers and even was able to try #1 at De Garde a few weeks back. What an amazing beer! Looking forward to opening these up with friends in San Diego.

Cheers
Welcome to Talkbeer!

s8qyOGc.jpg

Last edited:
Back