Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brewing the pale ale today ed and hopefully i can brew another one some time this week. but due to recent terrorist attacks in other countries 12 hour shifts for 2 weeks with no days off looks to be in my future.....

I saved the address in my account. Thanks for the great website very innovative.
You respond to what home brewers are asking for which tells me yolu'll be getting more of the market.
Your flat rate shipping is also another big benefit.

Ed- I'm moving back to Greenville SC next weekend. Hopefully I'll find a weekend to make it over your way to check out the store!

How long does an order typically stay in Pending status on your website? Kinda figured it'd be shipped by today since it was ordered 2 days ago.

Ed, I just got my second order from you and I have to say great job on the packing and how every bag is clearly market. Flat rate shipping couldn't be any better!!!!

How long does an order typically stay in Pending status on your website? Kinda figured it'd be shipped by today since it was ordered 2 days ago.

Typically we ship the vast majority of our orders by the next day. Right now we are a little further behind than normal. If you ordered on Monday it should ship today. I would need specifics to say more.

Thanks,

Ed

I just want to say Thank You to Ed for supplying me with the ingredients for the Centennial Blonde at an unbeatable price today. Great guys, top notch product quality, excellent prices, and some of the best customer support you can find is at Brewmaster's Warehouse.:ban:

I just want to say Thank You to Ed for supplying me with the ingredients for the Centennial Blonde at an unbeatable price today. Great guys, top notch product quality, excellent prices, and some of the best customer support you can find is at Brewmaster's Warehouse.:ban:

I agree! Great in all respects!

Ed, Maybe I am missing something but, is there a wishlist type thing on the site?

I will ocassionally think of things for my next order and rather than make a list on paper, I would like to log on and add them for my next order.

Target hops were left out of my order..quality control issues? I've just recently started ordering and hope to continue to do so..I only hope you can keep up with the growth...it's tough to find reliable help sometimes.
Thanks Pat

Target hops were left out of my order..quality control issues? I've just recently started ordering and hope to continue to do so..I only hope you can keep up with the growth...it's tough to find reliable help sometimes.
Thanks Pat
Just in case he doesn't check this page right away, I would also call or send an email and let him know your order number and I guarantee Ed will fix the situation in a jiffy.

I did and I'm not cutting them off for one slip up,..but at the same tim it's f'd up bc now I can't brew the batch I wanted.
I sent them an email about it.

It pises me off bc even on th order sheet where they check everythign off, the hops are not checked off. How hard is that?????????

I did and I'm not cutting them off for one slip up,..but at the same tim it's f'd up bc now I can't brew the batch I wanted.
I sent them an email about it.

It pises me off bc even on th order sheet where they check everythign off, the hops are not checked off. How hard is that?????????

You will be able to brew today so do not change your plans. The hops will be there in time. People sometimes make mistakes when packaging orders. It does not happen often, but it does happen to every store. I am very sorry it happened to you, and to make it right we overnighted the hops to you last night so you can brew. Sorry I had some issues with my BB and was not around a computer last night to respond to the email, but I still got it handled.

Thanks,

Ed

Don't be turned off by the .0004% of customers that encountered an honest mistake. BMW has always gone the extra mile and then some for me.

Whether I submit a question at 6pm or 7am, I have always received a response within 5 minutes. I am one of those high maintenance customers that manages to make every order difficult. My last order included 42lb of grain with many of the items split up into 3 different amounts. I was fully expecting something to get screwed up on this order, but my special directions were executed PERFECTLY. Not only was this a screwy order, but then I forgot a handful of items and had to submit a second order with a request that it would be shipped with the first. Again, no problem for BMW. Oh yeah, by the way, I only payed $7 for that 42lb to be shipped and it was on my doorstep in 2 days! Incredible.

Whenever I call begging for special help (usually after forgetting something that needs to be added, etc), Ed is always very patient and understanding. Most companies will lecture you and rub your nose in your silly mistake, the guys at BMW just seem genuinely happy to have my business (even though I'm a high maintenance customer).

The customer service BMW offers just doesn't get beat. Period.

Don't be turned off by the .0004% of customers that encountered an honest mistake. BMW has always gone the extra mile and then some for me.
+1. It's like I said to Ed yesterday, every company makes mistakes; there's no avoiding it. No matter how many checks and balances are in place for order fulfillment, we're all human. It's how the company handles those occasional mistakes that makes the difference between a place I frequent and a place I delete from my bookmarks.

BMW is still in my bookmarks, for the record :)

-Joe

I am one of those high maintenance customers . . .
That would be me too. :eek:

Always trying to pinch every last penny out of a discount. Forgetting to put something on the order and trying to sneak it on so that I don't have to pay shipping. The list goes on, but Ed always rolls with it and comes through for me with a smile.

At least that's what I see on the intrubnet. :D

I do the best I can to do everything I can for customers. I have never had a problem with it and I never will. I am a very giving person by nature, and as long as I do not feel taken advantage of I am happy to help out. Forgetting things on an order happens, and is not a big deal. Following special instructions on an order is just giving a customer what they want, and is never a problem. The Brew Builder concept came directly from trying to do just that, give a customer exactly what they want.

Thanks for all of the nice comments, I need them today (Day is not off to a good start).

Ed

P.S. - The only time so far I have ever felt that someone may be trying to take advantage of me was once I had a small item that was back ordered that I was going to ship out, and the customer asked me if I was willing to ship another order with that for free since I was shipping something to them anyway. Reasonable request, if the order was for small stuff that would not change the shipping costs, but they wanted me to ship 2 10 gallon recipes. We both agreed that I would have to charge the 6.99 shipping since the cost of sending a 1 lb item in a small box, is way lower than 30+ lbs of grain in a large box. I think it was one of those it can't hurt to ask type deals, and it does not hurt to ask, you never know when I am feeling generous.

I am impressed! Very impressed. I will be buying ordering all of my grains from BMW....and I will spread word of mouth as much as I can. Good prices, great selection and great service.

I brew every two weeks...so you have a repeat customer for sure.

I am impressed! Very impressed. I will be buying ordering all of my grains from BMW....and I will spread word of mouth as much as I can. Good prices, great selection and great service.

I brew every two weeks...so you have a repeat customer for sure.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I am also a little jealous about your brew schedule. What I would not give to get back to brewing every 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks man I appreciate it. I am also a little jealous about your brew schedule. What I would not give to get back to brewing every 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Ed

At least every two weeks. For a while there it was weekly, running out of bottles and space!

I really enjoy the fact that I am no longer limited by the hop and grain selection of my LHBS, I can now "shoot for the moon" instead of having to compromise and substitue things in my recipes.

I just recieved my first order and i couldn't be more pleased. Two big recipes, 1.090 OG recipes, shipped to my door for $40. The two recipes are packaged individually in sealed plastic bags that appear to be airtight. I can brew one now and I am confident that, due to the great packaging, I can wait a week and brew the other!

If you haven't tried BMW out yet you certainly should...they beat my LHBS shop by at least 35% on prices and that includes shipping.

I have to say that I am also quite impressed with the selection of grains and brew builder software is awesome!!

I just recieved my first order and i couldn't be more pleased. Two big recipes, 1.090 OG recipes, shipped to my door for $40. The two recipes are packaged individually in sealed plastic bags that appear to be airtight. I can brew one now and I am confident that, due to the great packaging, I can wait a week and brew the other!

If you haven't tried BMW out yet you certainly should...they beat my LHBS shop by at least 35% on prices and that includes shipping.

I have to say that I am also quite impressed with the selection of grains and brew builder software is awesome!!

Thank you very much. The bags of grain should be air tight. We squeeze the bags to ensure that they are properly sealed before shipping them out.

Ed

Ordered 4lbs of PBW. Got 8lbs. Not sure why, but very happy. Thanks Ed. You are my new favorite home brew store.

Ordered 4lbs of PBW. Got 8lbs. Not sure why, but very happy. Thanks Ed. You are my new favorite home brew store.

You got our top secret upgrade to a product that is in stock to avoid delays. We do it every so often when I feel that it is more important to ship an order than wait to get something in. Just part of our commitment to our customers, or the fact that I should be committed, either one. :mug:

Ed

I should be committed, either one. :mug:

Now THAT's a frickin' man! I don't know if you remember in business school Ed but when you sell something and give something worth approximately double what they ordered at no extra cost, it may actually cost you money which of course is the most important thing.

.. Or maybe you dropped out after the Customer Service class, which is great too :p

Anyhow, that's just awesome service, what a way to set the bar.

You got our top secret upgrade to a product that is in stock to avoid delays. We do it every so often when I feel that it is more important to ship an order than wait to get something in. Just part of our commitment to our customers, or the fact that I should be committed, either one. :mug:

Ed

Kudos to you Ed!!! I have ordered twice from you and plan on doing a whole lot more. Your shipping is fast and your products that I have gotten from you are very well packed and just all around great product :mug:

Back