Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was throwing together an order and I noticed that bottle caps are listed under "bottling accessories" instead of "caps and cappers".

FYI

*EDIT: also, you should tell people how many caps they're buying. No item description.

I was throwing together an order and I noticed that bottle caps are listed under "bottling accessories" instead of "caps and cappers".

FYI

*EDIT: also, you should tell people how many caps they're buying. No item description.

Good catch I will update that. All caps are sold in packages of 144 caps.

I just placed an order for two Perlicks forward seal faucets and a better bottle.

One suggestion if I may, it would be nice to have pictures with all the items to make customers more comfortable knowing they are purchasing the correct product. Other than that I think the sites looks awesome and has quite an extensive supply.

Thanks and cheers!

I'm definitely placing my next order from you guys. Last order I made from one of the big guys took 5 days to PROCESS. Not to mention the 4 days to ship to me!

I'm definitely placing my next order from you guys. Last order I made from one of the big guys took 5 days to PROCESS. Not to mention the 4 days to ship to me!

We appreciate all of our orders, and try to process them as quickly as possible to get them in the hands of the customers. I am looking foward to helping you out next time you need something.

Ed

Still early days and your site is already groundbreaking in it's concept! Knowing that you will be taking suggestions on board means that it will only get even better! I, like most here am extremely impressed with the recipe builder.

Price is always a large factor in making a decision to buy. Your prices are a tad over what I would normally expect to pay, but that minor doubt is mellowed by your obvious knowledge and understanding of what we are all looking for in a supplier.

As always, as a noob, I will still be thoroughly researching my options before I buy, and I will be checking costs, discounts, shipping etc and taking it all into consideration before I purchase......Having said all that, if the difference between buying from my regular source, or buying from your site is minimal, then I will go with the site that has put the effort into understanding and catering for it's customers (er, that would be you)

Thanks Gnome, I appreciate it, and any future business you send my way.

This little tid bit is for everyone, please give me an opportunity to earn your business. As a start up business I simply can not have the lowest price on all items, but I am trying to be very competitive with the big boys, which is difficult as a start up. So before you place an order with someone else keep Brewmasters Warehouse in mind, and PM or email me, and see what I can do for you. Right now with the 10% off our prices are as good as anyone's, but even after I am will to go the extra mile for my fellow HBTers.

Ed

Hey Ed -

Went ahead and made an order on Sunday. Can't wait to see how it turns out, especially given the poor crush I received on my last order from B3. Looking forward to having a new HBS that I can call my go-to.

Deacon

I did not know if you were going to post the winner or not. I purchased mine from you because I like supporting the new guy on the block and when coupled with the price, fast shipping, and your follow up email to me with the instructions, gives me more incentive to buy from you in the future. Regardless if I win the raffle or not...lol

I did not know if you were going to post the winner or not. I purchased mine from you because I like supporting the new guy on the block and when coupled with the price, fast shipping, and your follow up email to me with the instructions, gives me more incentive to buy from you in the future. Regardless if I win the raffle or not...lol

I will be posting the winner as long as I know the screen name for the person that won. I would not post the actual name without permission, so if someone wins that I do not know the screen name for, then I will post the winner after getting permission.

I am glad you had a good experience with your purchase.

Ed,

I want to thank you again for meeting me today and letting me buy some supplies from you. I truly am amazed at just how many supplies you have and can't tell you how stoked I am to have your store so much closer than any other LHBS in ATL. Thanks again and I will see you soon!

Neal

Is the shop in Marietta open yet? Also can there be an option to order online and then do and pick it up in the store?

Thanks!

The shop will be open sometime in January. Once the store is open and has regular hours there will be an instore pickup option on the website.

Ed

Come on Ed, hop to it! ;) We picked kegs up from a group buy Wed, going to be great when its finally open, loads of grains. Ed is a good guy to boot!

Had a quick look at your site and couldnt tell if there is a seperate price for bulk grain or one price by the pound.

Wanted to thank Ed again for letting me stop by and peruse his stock of grain and get what i needed for my next brews. Give his online store a shot and you will not be disappointed!

Thanks again Ed, your sure to see me again soon.

Ed, what's your normal turn around time on an order? Say it's just grains and yeast for a recipe.

Thanks

Ed,

Hey beer brother... I looked and didnt see it... do you sell additives like coriander, orange peel etc? Do you sell something similar to PBW? I looked and didnt see that either.

Not busting on ya, I think your site and store are awesome, but I wanted to make sure that I am not missing something!

Pol many of the additives are on order and should be arriving soon. Once they are in stock they will be listed on the site. I try very hard to not have anything on the site that is not actually in the store ready to be shipped.

We do sell PBW. It is in the kegging section, and probably should be in a couple of places, but that is where it is right now.

I invite all feedback both good and bad, about the store, website, and service. That is the only way I can get better.

Absolutely. But actually it was yesterday morning! Nothing like popping the top on two batches worth of ingredients at work first think in the morning.

I realize you're still in the process of getting the site updated completely, but it would be a huge help if the malts would include a description when you click on them. Or at least a lovibond value. I actually just realized that if you scroll over the little box with color, it will give a lovibond number, but I'm sure many people haven't discovered that. It sometimes gets confusing when dealing with different crystal malts and knowing how dark each is (simpson's caramalt vs. simpson's medium crystal etc.).

I will add that to the list of information to add. Just so I am clear in what you think is best. Would you like to see the Lovibond amount on the list page to compare easily or as part of the detailed page, or both.

I'd say both. That way you can easily compare the different malts at once, but then get a more in depth description when you click on the one you are interested in.

I'd say both. That way you can easily compare the different malts at once, but then get a more in depth description when you click on the one you are interested in.

I agree here. I am really big on detailed descriptions when I am looking at something to purchase, the more detail, the better.
I have actually paid a bit more for something on site "A" because the description on site "B" didn't give me enough information and I couldn't be sure that I would get exactly what I was looking for.
Aside from that, the site is looking great. The shipping is great, and the prices are great.... Did I mention that everything is GREAT!

Back