Brewmaster Fartknocker!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Brewmaster-Fartknocker.jpg

Check it out! This year I achieved the "Brewmaster" title in World of Warcraft. I have found being level 80 is pretty boring. I never really looked at the achievements or seasonal events, but they have proven to be more exciting than repeating the same lousy instances over and over for gear.

I got the "brew of the month club" so each month I will receive a new beer to try which offers different buffs. Can't wait to see what they do for me.

Wait a minute.

By playing WoW to level 80 you are entered into the Brew of the Month club? will you be getting real beer or WoW (virtual) beer?

I am confused.

I got BrewMaster last year. I had all the pre-reqs, but could never fall while drunk. They removed that last year and I hit it. grats! :)

Wait a minute.

By playing WoW to level 80 you are entered into the Brew of the Month club? will you be getting real beer or WoW (virtual) beer?

I am confused.

It's virtual beer. In your mailbox you get a "beer" that you can drink to gain specific buffs and whatnot. You can then go to a beer vendor and buy more of that stuff. And that beer is only available to brewmasters.

I got BrewMaster last year. I had all the pre-reqs, but could never fall while drunk. They removed that last year and I hit it. grats! :)

I was actually trying for the brewmaster achievement (which is different than obtaining the brewmaster TITLE. But I didn't know there was a difference at the time. So I spent all morning in Undercity trying to fall from the sewer pipe into the canal below while "completely smashed". It's hard to find just the right height and not die. And it helps to have enough booze on hand to actually get "completely smashed".

I recommend having a healer with Rez so you don't have to walk back to your body when you die. And who can heal you back up instead of having to band-aid and eat food to heal.

I think the only thing left to do to get the complete brewmaster achievement for me is to buy 3 pieces of brewfest garb and dance drunk in Dalaran. I had a really bad Ram Racing run last night and only got like 6 tokens. I should have been able to get close to 16 or 18! With about 1 week of Brewfest remaining I think I could still earn enough to buy all the necessary pieces.

I liked the beer they sent out that made you start seeing hallucinations of pygmy gnomes in little voodoo masks poking at you with spears and you could hear drums pounding in the background. While I was amused, I'm sure my character hated me for it. :)

Latest posts

Back