Brewing Television (BrouwTV)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OscarM

Reaction score
Dear Homebrewers,

I'm a new member here, but I Holland I'm a wel known Homebrewer. I registered here to let you people know of the short movies I make on youtube.

Of couse there about homebrewing and very popular in the netherlands. The short movies are Dutch spoken, so you might not understand al the speaking, but a picture says more than a thousand words....so you might like it to look at...and maybe you learn a little bit of it....

In these short movies I visit a homebrewer or small commercial brewery en shopw the viewer how that brewer make's his beer en hoe his installation works..

This is episode 13 : but on the youtube channel you'll find al the orthers episodes....

I hope you like it and enjoy is to watch......:)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the hand cranking of the grain mill - I do that too, but usually no more than 4 kilos at a time.

My time in Holland has mostly been spent in Haarlem and the beer there is very good !

Latest posts

Back