Brewing School in Belgium (GI Bill)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illomenbrewery

Reaction score
I did a search on using the post 9-11 GI Bill for a Brewer's Certificate out of the country, but I have not seen anyone who has done this. I am a veteran who lives in Belgium and I have been looking into a 4 week MSc course on malting and brewing at KU Leuven. I am just wondering if anyone has been to this course, and if anyone has any experience with using their GI Bill for brewing courses outside of the US. I have contacted the school for information and also the VA so I am awaiting their answers on the eligibility.

I did a search on using the post 9-11 GI Bill for a Brewer's Certificate out of the country, but I have not seen anyone who has done this. I am a veteran who lives in Belgium and I have been looking into a 4 week MSc course on malting and brewing at KU Leuven. I am just wondering if anyone has been to this course, and if anyone has any experience with using their GI Bill for brewing courses outside of the US. I have contacted the school for information and also the VA so I am awaiting their answers on the eligibility.

no answer for you, but commenting to boost your post. thank you for your service!

If your goal is to land a job stateside, doing a program in the US that an employer has heard of will probably be more useful.

Latest posts

Back