• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Brewhardware Pull Through Tool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gfei

Reaction score
I'm getting set to convert my old kettle to electric and need to install some 1.5" tri clamps fittings. The only thing holding me back is @Bobby_M doesn't have the pull through tool for 1.5" TC in stock.
I'd rather not buy the rest of the hardware I need until I know I can get my hands on the install tool.

Does anyone have one they aren't using they would be willing to sell?

I have what you need. I bought Bobby's neat pull through tool about 4 years ago. I am asking $30 for it and the actual cost to ship it to you. If still interested send me your zip code and I will quote you the actual shipping costs.

I also have the high end Ezarc 32mm tungsten carbide hole saw bit that you will need to properly drill out the hole needed for the pull through tool. I am asking $20 for the bit.

Cheers

Bob
Everett, WA 98208

Latest posts

Back