Brewery Upgrade Blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I really wanted to make it easy for others to create the items detailed in the blog. That's why I added the links to all the parts used.

Also, a note of the total price to build helps out a lot too. This way you know what you're in for before you start.

That's exactly why I like it....all those little items sure do add up. The pictures and steps are very helpful as well. Will you be able to explain in more detail the brewing process with the complete set up? Thanks

Those pumps are pretty awesome....will you be running the sweet wort through this when sparging? Can these pumps handle the small amount of grain running through them?

I did a test run of this pump during a sparge and let me tell you: The manifold design is the key. The fact that I used such small holes turned out to be one of the best decisions throughout the whole system. During the vorlauf process, I got NO grains whatsoever. I went ahead and transferred the wort to the Brew Kettle with no issues and no grain pieces.

From what I have read, these pumps do NOT like particles, so I tried this before purchasing the secondary pump. This test successful, I have the second pump in place.

Do you bottle your beer? No? Move to the next thread. If you do bottle, you may be wondering if another type of bottle capper is worth the money. For pros and cons, Enter the circular ring of death!

Bottle Capper SHOWDOWN!

The time has come. The Brew Shed is complete!

[URL="http://imperialhops.blogspot.com/2016/05/brew-shed.html]Brew Shed[/URL]

Latest posts

Back