Brewery in a box! Some assembly required.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argus79

Reaction score
My dad quit brewing about 15 years ago while he was in the planning stage of a fully automated three keg system. When my folks came to visit for Thanksgiving he brought me all of his home brew supplies. Along with 6 corney kegs and 4 sanke kegs (two were already cut and welded into keggles!:rockin:) he also brought a couple boxes of electronics.
:ban:

Pictures to follow...

Well, I thought after 25 posts the pics would show so maybe I am doing something wrong.

Photos or not, hopefully you can find the datasheets/manuals for some of that older equipment. I am sure most of it is still very useful. Nice score!

Argus - Go to your flickr and for each photo do exactly the same as you have been but instead of copying the link from the 'grab the link' bit in flickr, below that there's 'grab the html/bbcode'. You want the bbcode version. select bbcode instead of html and copy the code into your forum post. You don't need to put this code in between img tags as it already contains them.
Here's a pic to start discussion while you sort that : ) You're an incredibly lucky guy that's some awesome equipment you've got! Please dont go wiring anything up until you've worked out exactly what everything is and how to wire it - it can get really confusing!

DSCN2139 by dan1346, on Flickr

Dude, thats awesome.

I found out last year that my dad actually owned a homebrew shop in Stevens Point, WI after he graduated college, well before I was born. This hobby must be genetic :)

He said when I was little he had dozens of carboys and brewing gear in the house, but got rid of it when I was about 10. Damn the luck - you got one hell of a score there.

Thanks onelegout, I'll see if I can get that to work.
I'm really excited about the score. I have been planning a brutus type build for some time now and after googleing this stuff I think I have everything I need. Well, except grain, and disconnects, and a pump, and a false bottom, and sight glasses, and and and... SWMBOs gonna kill me.

Back