Brewers Best Kolsch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugabga

Reaction score
I was planning on brewing my second batch of beer today, specifically the brewers best Kolsch kit and have a problem. It came with TWO 3.3lbs of Pilsen LME, but only mentions one in the directions. Checking the BB website, the directions don't mention the second one, nor have I found note of this elsewhere online. Did I receive an extra by mistake or should I use both? I've emailed bb, but don't expect to get a response today and would prefer to brew today.

http://www.brewersbestkits.com/pdf/1015 Kolsch Recipe.pdf
Thanks

yes, it did come with 2lbs of the wheat. I made it today per the directions and ignored the second tub, we'll see how it comes out, my OG matched so I assume it was a unintended bonus.

ugabga said:
yes, it did come with 2lbs of the wheat. I made it today per the directions and ignored the second tub, we'll see how it comes out, my OG matched so I assume it was a unintended bonus.

Let me know how it turns out for you, I have the same one going in the fermenter.

Latest posts

Back