• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew stand wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msuspartyjoe

Reaction score
Looking to buy 10-15 gallon brew stand. Want something that is good to get up and running but can later be upgraded with controls, RIMS, etc. willing to pick up if reasonable distance from Michigan. Thanks!!

Hello! So I just build me a brew stand and wanted to get in the business of selling them. I can make a brew stand to fit your brew gear. If you are interested I can send you info!

I have built a few for different people. Nothing as a "business" but just on the side to support my brewing habit. I have one in the Cleveland area, one in Washington state, and a couple in Atlanta. I am working on one to go to VA right now. All custom to meet their needs and grow in the future. Contact me if you want more info. I ship via freight and can help coordinate that. If I am driving to the inlaws in Ohio (don't have a trip scheduled driving right now), we could meet in Toledo or maybe Detroit. Food for thought.

Back