• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Brew Stand and equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jafo28

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my home built 3 tier brew stand, and related equipment. The stand has three banjo burners with manifold and 30psi regulator, also have a water filter attached to rear. Kettles are all 10gal Tall Boys from Northern brewer. HLT has HERMS coil. Ball valves on all kettles, with cam lock connections.

Asking $550 for everything. Would like to sell as package, but may sell individual items, if it doesn't move for awhile.

Local pickup only, I could possibly deliver close to 08016.

Attachments

• Brew1.jpg
    Brew1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 311
  • Brew2.jpg
    Brew2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 324
  • Brew3.jpg
    Brew3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 354
  • Brew4.jpg
    Brew4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 330
  • Brew5.jpg
    Brew5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Selling my home built 3 tier brew stand, and related equipment. The stand has three banjo burners with manifold and 30psi regulator, also have a water filter attached to rear. Kettles are all 10gal Tall Boys from Northern brewer. HLT has HERMS coil. Ball valves on all kettles, with cam lock connections.

Asking $550 for everything. Would like to sell as package, but may sell individual items, if it doesn't move for awhile.

Local pickup only, I could possibly deliver close to 08016.

Would you sell the stand separately?

Back