Brew Rig - The Brew BOX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img-0045-1024x768.jpg

Here is my version of the electric brewery brew rig. It has been about a year in the making, a lot of software coding and design. I wanted to design something that was somewhat automated, easy to clean and easy to setup. The plumbing is setup so that there is no reconfiguration during the brew, just turning valves. The software automatically starts timers, changes temp, auto sparges and controls the speed of the pumps during the brew. All of the automation is possible by the brew sensor, it incorporates the tank level measurement and temp in one easy to clean sensor. For more information check out TheBrewBOX.us or send me a email at [email protected]
img-0356-1024x768.jpg

To see a more elegant setup of The Brew BOX see Banners Brewery below.
Boiling Equipment: The Brew BOX & brew sensors, 11 gallon stainless steel tanks, HERMS coil in HLT, 5500W heaters in HLT and BT.
Beer Bottling Gear: 2 tap kegerator with 5 gallon home brew kegs.
Fermentation Vessels and Equipment: A lot of carboys.
Wort Chillers: Homemade counter flow wort chiller.
Plumbing, Pumps and Hardware: 2 chugger pumps with 2 3-way valves and custom plumbing.
Measuring, Testing,& Stirring Devices: PH55 PH Meter, refractometer and a home made stir plate (Brewstirdor).
Yeast Equipment: Homemade stir plate.
Cleansers and Sanitizers: Star san works great!
img-0047-1024x768.jpg

img-0045.jpg

Back