Brew-Magic 'Chill-Wizard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i was dealing with a estamets, paper work and finance of our company i even had my own secretary i was making him a nice money. we did a good work for a fair and resonable price. in the sence i was running the company, he was just putting his signatures on the paper work. evrything was running like a well oiled mashine, untill he desided to take over and thats when things started to go down the hill!
thats why my blood gets boiled when i see that iam getting ripped off( in general).

Good for you. I would never let anyone make financial decisions on my company but me. Being honest, I wouldn't trust anyone else. It was my money after all and it wasn't a public company. It was nobody's business but mine.

Now to decide how to mount everyhting

014.jpg

who's fault it is that they make only 50pc a year? if they put a fair price on this it would be "flying" off the shelfs. a 600$ an hour you call a "small profit"?

At $400 how many do you think they would sell? They aren't selling diapers or eggs. This is a finite market.

How about everyone go into business making there own if they think there is such profit selling this device on a low margin instead of bitching about how a private company applies THERE capital and THERE labor force.

At $400 how many do you think they would sell? They aren't selling diapers or eggs. This is a finite market.

How about everyone go into business making there own if they think there is such profit selling this device on a low margin instead of bitching about how a private company applies THERE capital and THERE labor force.

That's what I have been saying all along. I am glad that someone else understands.

it is a really easy build- just need a welder for the stand. 10 gallons 210-68 in less than 15 min- in july!
226456_10150186127023801_571853800_6789256_3388209_n.jpg

Back