Brew Art

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to HBT. I have no idea what you're talking about - if you want to explain more fully, someone here might be able to respond.

This is the droid he is looking for:
https://brewart.com/au/beerdroid
:mug:

prod_beerdroid_2016_1_1.jpg

Wow that thing is weird. I don't mind the idea of an automated system but I think I'd rather look towards the likes of pico. Granted that does mean you have to source you're own ingredients and fermenter then worrry about temp control but this brew"art" system looks like just an automated version of Mr. Beer extracts. Its owned by Coopers based on the research I did which I believe owns Mr. Beer.

I do enjoy the over simplification of ingredients though. Its like going to chipotle and ordering a burrito but they made up different names for the ingredients instead of Meat, rice/beans, veg, salsa and other toppings. I'd like my burrito smoky, medium spicy, tender, with rice and a hint of crisp veggy please

What a bizarre website.

And don't worry, it says the kits come with all the ingredients you need: "elements", "enhancers", hops, and yeast.

This as much as the price (which has dropped from $800 to $500) is what would steer me away. And the fact that it only does What? 2.5 gallons. If you want to brew something like a commercial beer, you have to guess which "element", "enhancer" and which hop to use.

Elements = E1, E2,E3,E4, and E5
Enhancers = X1,X2,X3,X4 and X5
Hops = H1,H2,H3,H4,H5,H6,H7,H8 and H9
Yeast = Y1,Y2,Y3,Y4,Y5,Y6,Y7,Y8 and Y9

There are descriptions - but what are they really.

And the BrewPrints average about $35. I can make almost any recipe at 5 gallons for less.

I like homebrewing. I would not want to mix E2, E4 - X3 - H1,H4,H5 - and Y5 without knowing what they really are. Turning the thing on and just let it do it's stuff - especially at $35 for only 2.5 gallons.

Back