• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Braummeister 50L

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hub151

Reaction score
For Sale Braumeister 50L version 1. I am the original owner of this unit and it was purchased in Feb 2012. I have brewed a total of 8 batches with it, so it has little use. I am selling because I haven’t used it in a while and need the funds to go towards a control panel for my eHerms setup. I am selling this as a package and will not part out.

Price $2200 firm

Includes.

Braumeister 50L V1

Short Malt Pipe

Dolly/cart

50’ extension cord

50’ copper immersion chiller

Malt filler (the blue disk thing)

I also replace stock spigot with ball valve and camlock.

Pretty much everything you need to get started.

I will not ship or part out.

I am located in Toms River NJ.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1464615592.655920.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1464615608.973403.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1464615626.288097.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1464615645.659973.jpg

Hi,

I'm foreign and just I need the braumeister.
What is the cost for braumeister?
I will go to the metlife stadium today.

Thanks,

Sorry but looking to get more then that. Plus I am not meeting you at MetLife stadium. Thanks for your interest in the unit.

Back