• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Brand New Dark Star Burner, never been used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jthmeffy

Reaction score
As the title states, I've got a brand new Dark Star Burner that I don't need. I can get pictures up to anyone who needs them for proof that it hasn't been used.

I do not have the original box. I have a box that it fits in for shipping, but the original was ruined (the burner wasn't actually in it when it got ruined). I still have original contents of the box (still in their bags).

I live in a small town in WI and am willing to drive an hour or so to get it to you (so basically, Madison WI, La Crosse WI, or Dubuque IA). I can also ship it, as long as you pay shipping costs (I can't imagine it would be too expensive to ship).

I'm asking $40 + shipping unless you happen to live close enough for me to drop it off to you.

Shipping is $11 with FedEx ($17 with UPS! jeez!). So $50 shipped to 62447.

I've had a couple of people mention interest, but no one has committed. The burner is still available.

Back