• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Brand New 15 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle with SS Ball Valve, Thermometer & kettle s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonzoAPD

Reaction score
Brand New 15 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle with SS Ball Valve, Thermometer & kettle screen. Everything is brand new in packaging. $175

Bought this setup but realized I just don't have the room to use and store it. My loss is your gain. For pickup only. Located in Rockland County, NY.

Concord Stainless Steel Stockpot with Lid

COMES WITH PRE-CUT HOLES that fit STANDARD 1/2" FITTINGS
-Commercial Grade 1.0mm thick walls-

60 Quart Stock Pot. Size: Pot 17" Wide x 18" Height

Material:

Stock pot is made from Commercial Quality 18/10 Stainless Steels, Fully Polished.

Pot comes with PRE-CUT HOLES to fit standard 1/2" fittings and to assemble your valves and thermometers.
Riveted handles for sturdiness.
This Stock pot is great for brewing beer
Very heavy duty construction, will last a lifetime.
Top hole is 8" from bottom. Bottom hole is 4" from bottom.

ScreenHunter_53 Dec. 11 21.17.jpg

ScreenHunter_55 Dec. 11 21.17.jpg

ScreenHunter_56 Dec. 11 21.17.jpg

I am including them. Everything is in their packages ready to be installed on the kettle

What's your bottom dollar? I only ask because I found a 15 gallon stainless steel pot on adventures in home brewing with 2 welds, a 6 inch thermometer and stainless steel ball valve kit shipped for $186. Not trying to put you in the poor house, just trying to evaluate my options.

Marc77 said:
What's your bottom dollar? I only ask because I found a 15 gallon stainless steel pot on adventures in home brewing with 2 welds, a 6 inch thermometer and stainless steel ball valve kit shipped for $186. Not trying to put you in the poor house, just trying to evaluate my options.

I'm not interested in shipping it.

I live in white plains and would be willing to pick up/drop off. I don't need this, but it would be a nice back up to my system. Would you let it go got $75?

mattbeer said:
I live in white plains and would be willing to pick up/drop off. I don't need this, but it would be a nice back up to my system. Would you let it go got $75?

Nope, have a tentative sale for $175.

Back