Boy! Did I fudge up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewiz

Reaction score
Well I started riding a bicycle about a month ago to loose some weight and get back in shape (up to 15 miles a day). Then last night Hops-4-Life and I are finishing up our ride and I pull a complete "Head Up Your Arse" move and run right into the back of him. You can guess what happend after that, Yep 200+ pounds of me go down on the pavement.:drunk:
Now I'm setting here about half drunk on pain pills and homebrew with a huge road rash on my right knee/ lwr leg and I jambed my right elbow so bad I can't bend it.
Guess I won't be brewing this weekend and I really wanted to try out the Chillus Maximus that I got from Beermaker.

I have to agree with the previous posts - Put down the purse and fire up ProMash! :rockin:

When it happened, I thought I got hit by a car! Scared the Hops right outta' me! :D

Hops-4-Life said:
I have to agree with the previous posts - Put down the purse and fire up ProMash! :rockin:

When it happened, I thought I got hit by a car! Scared the Hops right outta' me! :D

I guess I am going to have to use you has my "BrewBitch" again....

Road rash! Is that it. I seem to remember that a lovely lady brewed a few years ago with a broken leg. Now get off yer arse and brew like a man.

Latest posts

Back