Bottling, more info please...!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bates

Reaction score
Hi team,

I got an offer from a local seller that if he likes my cider he's keen on selling it.
As the original plan was to provide my summer barbecues with the necessary liquids I didn't think about the bottling aspect.

What would be an estimated cost for this?

Cheers

Hi team,

I got an offer from a local seller that if he likes my cider he's keen on selling it.
As the original plan was to provide my summer barbecues with the necessary liquids I didn't think about the bottling aspect.

What would be an estimated cost for this?

Cheers

Depending on where you are, a couple grand at least. And pile upon pile of forms, applications and such. I it was so easy to sell we would all be doing it.

if you are in the USA then you will have to rent a place to brew your beer as it can not be "home brewed".

if you are in the USA then you will have to rent a place to brew your beer as it can not be "home brewed".

Sure glad I no longer live in the land of excess regulation.

...here its much more straight forward...minimal or no regulation to start...but if someone further up the food chain does not like your business...a couple of well armed guys just drop by and explain that you are going out of business (one way or the other).

:-O

ya it's a bummer, sorry i meant to type cider not beer. although you shouldn't quite me I believe the regulations are basically the same for beer and cider.

Latest posts

Back