Bottling from a Fastferment 3G

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syncman

Reaction score
Has anyone out here made something, or modified their ridiculously stupid bottling system for the 3 gal Fastferment? Its a 10" pipe that has to make two 90deg turns in order to get to the neck of the bottle. It kinks,reducing flow, and has about 2" left to get into the bottle.

I used a 7.9 gallon one. Before I put a spigot on it I used the stock hose on the bottom. I put a reducer on it and attached a smaller hose then the bottling wand. I highly recommend putting a spigot on it.

I put mine on an inside corner on the kitchen counter when bottling, that lets me put the bottle beneath the base, and drape the tube in more of a very lazy S curve. Flow isn't a problem, I'm more concerned with having it run too fast and overflow the bottle before I can shut it off.

But, if it's really bothering you, I'm pretty sure this is the stuff they used: https://www.mcmaster.com/food-grade-tubing

Back