Bottle labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadDeacon

Reaction score
Ok, I am entering my first comp next weekend. Y'all have any recommendations as to how to label bottles? I'd like a something that will be easily removed via icy lean but will stick on while iced down.

Thanks!

Brice

I haven't made any purchase, so I can't review the product, but I have been lurking around the grog tags website and using the templates they have to make cool beer labels. They say because they are vinyl labels that they stick great and stay put on the bottle in an ice chest. Also, they peel off when you want to without leaving any residue and are re-usable.

Might want to double check if you can have attached labels. Some competitions will disqualify you if there is any identifying markings other than the entry form.

+1 to all of the above. Thoroughly read the rules. On that note, put your entry label in a ziplock bag and attach it to your bottle with a rubber band.

Rules say that judging is blind and the judges will not see the bottles. SWMBO ended up buying some Avery water resistant labels. I figure they will hold up to the ice at least!

Thanks Folks!

Latest posts

Back