Bottle exchange?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek_chaser

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been to a bottle exchange? I have heard of them and would love to go to one. I have a friend who is starting to get into the beer world with me, and I think if there is one someone knows about, or would like to start one, it would be a great way to meet each other and try some new beer or each others beer. any thoughts or suggestions?

Yeah, we just did one three weeks ago (see thread currently two down from this one). There was mention of setting up a summer exchange, so that should be forthcoming. If you would like to do something sooner, float the idea with at least a general timeframe and a theme (if you like) in order to see how much interest exists. Bring beer seems an acceptable theme to me, although tying it into something like the season or holiday could be cool. Anyone up for an April 1st swap? ;)

April 1st would be perfect. Plenty of time to reserve a sitter. :) and time to think of a place and a theme.

also, who would like to help me plan the best MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU party? everyone can bring some of their own home brew, star wars themed, and a dish and we can all just have fun. Family friendly. We try to throw a party every year but this year we don't have a venue or anything. I can figure out a projector to watch the movies in the background and potentially book a dj. so far that's all i got.

Back