• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan bogo byo magazine.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superstorm204

Reaction score
I got a offer for $33 1 year subscription to byo magazine. it's for print and digital. PayPal me $16.50 and I will set you up for offer. pm for details. I only have 1 .so first come

I also have this offer, anyone who wanted it and didn't get it here, I can help too. Same deal as OP. Paypal me 16.5 and I'll sign you up. Pm if interested.

I also have this offer, anyone who wants it gets the same deal. PayPal $16.50 and you get the deal. PM me

Anyone else have an offer let me know. I'll go in with one.

Sent PM to blawson327

I have a buy one get on deal ($16.50) Anybody interested? If so PM me your info and I will send you my PayPal info.

EDIT - Taken!

If anyone else has this offer available and willing to split it, I am interested. Will send payment and info ASAP. Please PM me.

PS - I will keep checking back here too.

I tentatively have someone signed up, just awaiting payment.

Thanks, please let me know if it falls through. If so I will pay you via PayPal tonight or first thing in the morning.

It's already 9PM EST here. So I'm not sure how late I will be on the forum tonight but would pay you in the morning if I miss a PM later tonight.

Alright I'm offering this 1 more time, 2 people have failed to send payment to me.
PM me if interested.

i just received the BOGO offer in the mail. pm me if interested and we can workout the details. WOuld prefer paypal

Please, anyone, hook me up. I've PM'd a couple people and haven't gotten responses. I'll pay via paypal ASAP.

thanks

I may be able to help, I'm just waiting to see if one of my co-workers wants it. If he doesn't I'll make sure you are next in line. Unfortunately I won't see him until sometime next week.

Back